This week ZTE, the fourth largest smartphone manufacturer in North America, announced that the Axon 7 Mini, will be available January 27, 2017 on Virgin Mobile. The Axon 7 Mini is the more svelte version of the flagship Axon 7 smartphone and winner of the IDG 2016 IFA Product Technical Innovation award for “Breakthrough Smartphone Audio Innovation.” The Axon 7 Mini at Virgin Mobile will retail for $49 on a gold two-year term or $399 with no term.
“At ZTE, we know consumers want the best value possible when considering their next smartphone purchase. We have proven our affordable premium strategy in North America so far and the Axon 7 Mini solidifies this,” said Denson Xu, CEO of ZTE Canada. “By listening to our consumers we’ve managed to build a beautifully designed smartphone that delivers the best audio experience of any device in Canada, all at an affordable price.”
From its ground breaking audio experience served up from its dedicated audio chipset for Hi-Fi playback and recording, dual front-facing speakers, Qualcomm Snadragon octa-core processor, to its vibrant 16 megapixel camera and an beautiful AMOLED capacitive touch screen, the Axon 7 Mini delivers incredible value that packs many of the same premium features consumers love in the Axon 7 with a price tag that won’t break the bank.
Premium Features, Mini Price
- A 5.2 inch AMOLED display with soft key navigation allows you to beautifully render all your favourite content, yet is small enough to fit in your back pocket
- Dual front-facing speakers, dedicated sound and playback technology, and Dolby Atmos® provide an immersive HiFi audio experience that is ground-breaking and unlike any other
- A 16-megapixel rear camera and 8-megapixel front camera capture high-quality images during the day and at night
- All-metal body and standout design deliver premium feel, but at a lower price than competitors
- Comes with one of the industry’s best warranty and protection plans in the Axon Passport Program, which features a 2-year warranty, unlimited out of warranty repairs, upgrade assistance, replacement assistance and more
For full list of phone specifications and features visit ztedevices.ca.
About ZTE CANADA
ZTE Canada Inc., headquartered in Toronto, Canada, is a subsidiary of ZTE Corporation, a global provider of mobile devices, telecommunication systems and enterprise solutions. Operating since March 2005, ZTE Canada is dedicated to making cost-efficient, quality communication technology accessible to all. In North America, ZTE is the fourth-largest supplier of smartphones and handset vendors and is the second largest vendor in the pre-paid market. ZTE is one of the top rated high tech enterprises in the world, developing and producing 2G, 3G and 4G handsets and mobile devices in over 150 countries. Founded in 1985, ZTE Corporation is listed on the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges and is China’s largest listed telecom equipment company.