Jabra has announced the imminent arrival of a new addition to its Solemate portable speaker family. Designed for wireless music, the chic, greyscale Jabra Solemate Max is stylish enough to complement your living room and it’s fitted with Jabra’s trademark rugged speaker sole so you can take it outside for summer barbecues, rooftop parties or trips to the park. Just pick it up by the handle and let your music follow you. Jabra teamed up with Dolby to include a Sound Space Expander that surrounds you with superb stereo so you can hear every instrument clearly and immerse yourself in a richer sound experience.
Solemate Max is available this November at Best Buy and Future Shop stores with a RRP of $329.99.
- Unmatched wireless sound in a portable speaker for music in your home and outdoors
- A high-tech design that looks as good in your living room as it does out in the garden
- Hi-fi sound with two tweeters, two woofers and a custom-designed proprietary bass
- Experience your music and YouTube content in full-spectrum Dolby sound via exclusive Jabra Sound App
- No wires and easy pairing with Bluetooth or NFC
- Up to 14 hours of battery life
- Wireless portability – get the highest quality audio from any Bluetooth device within 10 meters (33 feet)
- Durable design – dirt, dust and water resistance lets you venture beyond the living room
Jabra is the brand name of GN Netcom, a subsidiary of GN Store Nord A/S (GN), listed on NASDAQ OMX. Jabra employs approximately 925 people worldwide and, in 2013, produced an annual revenue which amounted to DKK 2,612 million. Jabra is a world leader in the development, manufacturing and marketing of a broad range of communications and audio solutions. With a reputation for innovation, reliability, and ease of use that goes back more than two decades, Jabra’s consumer and business divisions produce corded and wireless headsets, plus mobile and in-office speakerphones that empower individuals and businesses through increased freedom of movement, comfort, and functionality.